Now that the Christmas decorations are back in the attic, and I’m looking at what Pi projects to tackle in 2015, I thought I’d take a look at my web stats.
Here are the Top 10 posts on my site for 2014 based on number of page views :
- Simple Guide to the RPi GPIO Header and Pins
- Running A Python Script At Boot Using Cron
- Raspberry Pi Command Line Audio
- Analogue Sensors On The Raspberry Pi Using An MCP3008
- Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Using Python – Part 1
- Playing Videos On the Raspberry Pi Command Line
- 16×2 LCD Module Control Using Python
- How To Use A MCP23017 I2C Port Expander With The Raspberry Pi – Part 1
- Raspberry Pi 1-Wire Digital Thermometer Sensor
- Top 10 Things to Connect to Your Raspberry Pi
Over the entire life of my site the Top 2 most popular articles are :
It’s nice to see the popular posts are the ones that appear to support other people creating things with the Pi. I hope everyone who visited in 2014 found something useful that helped them either learn something new or formed part of a Pi based project.
In total my site saw over 1.7 million page views. When I first started creating websites in the mid 1990s that was simply the stuff of dreams.
I wish all my visitors a great 2015!